CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

37 weeks and 5 days to go...

I'm 37 weeks today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 Weeks

Size of baby: Brittyn is right around 7 lbs!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Honestly, I do not look.. ever! I couldn't even tell you a guess, lol! But I gained 50+ with Braelyn and 40 with Happy so I am guessing around there somewhere.. I won't weigh until after she is born :)

Maternity Clothes:  Yoga pants (or pajama pants) and long sleeve tees! I have maternity jeans, too, but I am not really wearing them since Brittyn has dropped they are not very comfortable..

Gender: It's a girl!!! Brittyn Hope Loftin

Movement: She is very, very active! If she stops moving for more than 30 minutes, I start worrying lol

Sleep: It varies.. some nights I sleep sooo good and some nights I have horrible insomnia!!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and having a flat belly! Ha!

Cravings: I always wake up in the middle of the night and need sweets!!

Symptoms: Asides from all related to preeclampsia.. lol Heartburn, exhaustion, anxiousness.. :)

Best Moment this week: Knowing my baby girl will be in my arms in less then a week! And hearing how great she is doing when I was at the doctor.. Very reassuring to hear she is growing and thriving and looks perfect!!

(I stole this little pregnancy survey from Kelly's Korner blog.. she has done it every week of her pregnancy but seeing as how we aren't going to make it to 38 weeks.. this will be my one and only :)

And we are only 5 days away from the big day!!


No comments: