CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby update

Still pregnant.. God is good!!

I have officially been on bed rest two weeks now and I have only half lost my mind :) Brittyn is still a cookin'! My blood pressures are still pretty crappy and my protein levels aren't thrilling but baby has not been taken yet. I am still scheduled for the 26th so just a little over a week now. Brittyn gave us a little scare last week with some heart rate issues but I am going to the doctor four times a week so believe me, they are keeping a close eye on her. I will see my doctor again Wednesday and the high risk doctor again on Wednesday. When I saw my doctor this morning her words were "next high blood pressure or high protein and I am taking this baby" so we will see how things go. I would really like to make it to the 26th so we are at 37 weeks but I am confident that she will be fine whenever she is taken. We have had lots of ultrasound and non stress tests and she is not in any danger at all.. she is about 7 pounds now. I am so thankful for a doctor who is literally an expert at high risk pregnancies and I am 100% confident that she would not take this baby if she would be in any danger. It's a waiting game but she will come when the time is perfect :)

Braelyn is very, very anxious! I made her a paper chain countdown to Brittyn and she loves taking one link off every morning and counting how many days are left until she gets to hold her baby sister. Happy Faith, on the other hand, is less than thrilled, ha! When we ask her if she is going to be a big sister, she screams that she is the baby, not a big sister! Oh, the days after Brittyn might be a little interesting but I know she will be fine. Jeff and I will just have to give her extra attention until she realizes we have not forgot about her in any way :)

I am feeling okay.. the famous question. Heartburn, leg cramps, headaches, blurry vision, some serious contractions but I will survive. My sleeping pattern goes from sleeping around 3 days straight to not being able to sleep for 3 days because of insomnia. That is the most annoying part to me..  I want some sleep! The only good parts about being on bed rest is spending time around the kids during the day and getting to take naps with them in the afternoons! :) Of course, I am up getting ready to go to the doctor or sitting in a doctors office about half of my week so it hardly feels like bed rest most days, ha!

Continue to pray for us.. God's timing is perfect timing and Brittyn will be here before we know it!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thinking about you lots this week! Hoping she comes when she is supposed too! I have that yucky preclamsia too. Although the week I started getting it, it got bad really quick and they took the babies. praying for you guys!

Calah said...

We're praying for you, cuz! I can't wait to see pictures of Brittyn. Hang in there, and many extra little prayers are going up for Happy as well. I know what it's like to have a used-to-be-baby/now-middle-child completely fall apart when the new baby comes. Praying that that doesn't happen to you.