CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

4 days....

Can't believe we have less then 4 days until we are a family of FIVE! Brittyn is going to be the perfect addition to our sweet chaos :)

Braelyn taking a link off.. She is READY!!
 And the soon-to-be BIG sister, Happy..

 My precious girls.. I can't wait to have one more!! :)

It's been a little crazy at our house. Jeff has been sick for two days and the girls have been running wild.. (mostly due to being trapped inside because of one sick parent and one parent on bed rest) and I have been trying to get little projects done before Monday. It's amazing all the things I can get done sitting down.. lol. I made me a shirt to wear for the hospital this morning, packed the kids bags for their sleepover at Jamom's while we are at the hospital and packed our hospital bag, too! We are ready whenever Miss Brittyn is.. whether it be Monday or Wednesday!!

No comments: