CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The rest of 2010

And the rest of our Christmas went like this... :)

Christmas morning, we opened presents at our house since, of course, Santa had come the night before :) The girls got so many toys! I feel like we need to make a large donation so just we can fit more toys in our already toy overflowing house!!

Of course, we had to make cookies for Santa and leave him a note (Braelyn had to sign their name so he would know it was from them :)
  Then Santa came and he brought my babies a hot pink Ford Mustang!
 Braelyn's reaction was 100% genuine. We got the Mustang two days before Christmas and it was hidden in my room (not hidden very well) in the corner.. under a blanket. Braelyn walked in the door from Jamom's and for some reason went to my room. It was in my room cause the kids rarely go back there. Within ten minutes she had seen her present!!! I was so sad and thought her Christmas/Santa dreams were ruined!! I told her that Santa had dropped it off at our house for her cousin, Alyssa, so Alyssa wouldn't find it. I even broke her little heart cause she said that was the one she wanted! But it was my only defense against a Christmas surprised ruined, LOL! She begged for one for the next few days and I told her I would check with Santa to see if he had one left and if he did, then she might get one!! It worked.. On Christmas morning, she was shocked, amazed and in awe that Santa found her a Mustang!!! :)


And Miss Happy was very upset cause Santa ate all her cookies! I couldn't help but laugh :)


And then they opened lots of presents... :)









  

Then we took the girls to the part in the freezing weather (literally) because what good is a new toy on Christmas if you cant play with it :) Braelyn was in heaven.. the smiles in these pictures make me a little teary eyed. Happy, on other hand, hates the cold weather as much as her Mama and although, the car was fun, she didn't last very long cause it was too stinking cold!! :)


  
  
Happy Faith on Christmas Day... how sweet is she?!
 This is how the girls nap together.. always cuddling and holding hands! My heart is overflowing.. :)
Nothing too special here.. besides.. new outfits and Uncle Weston's birthday dinner :)


 My little eskimo.. 
And how about something Brittyn?? :) I finally made the letters in her name for her wall. It was a project!! Do you remember these green walls?? Those green walls are still in the nursery and Happy has moved to the big girl room with Braelyn!!


That really is the end of 2010 for us!! Less then 30 days to Brittyn Hope!!

No comments: