CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

6 days and an update :)

Only 6 days to baby Brittyn...

 Braelyn can't wait! She is bundled like an eskimo cause its 24 degrees here right now with a wind chill of 11 and chance of ice/snow.. yuck! Have I shared how much I hate cold weather? I hate cold weather. There you have it :)
SIX days or less...

Yesterday I had two appointments. One with my high risk doctor.. he said Brittyn looked so perfect! He did an ultrasound and we could see her "practice breathing". It was so awesome.. I got teary eyed! He said it's a sign of a very healthy baby, praise Jesus!! She is ready whenever she needs to meet the world. I am so grateful. Everything looked great! They did a complete biophysical profile (ultrasound with NST, basically) and she scored a 10 out of 10 on the series of tests!!
Then, I went to my appointment with my OB and my blood pressure wasn't great but no need to take the baby yet. My protein wasn't dangerous high and Brittyn is still thriving. So, she is letting me have Friday off from appointements (WOO HOO, I have been going every other day for 3 weeks!) and she said she will see me Monday. She did say not to eat or drink before my appointment on Monday because she might just take Brittyn on Monday.. we will see! I am trying to not be anxious about it being Monday because I know her birthday will be next week :) If she does not take her on Monday, then she will be here on Wednesday.. the 26th! So we are still "counting down" to the 26th and if she decides to meet us before then we will all be more than happy! :)
I am just relaxing and enjoying our family of 4 for a few more days! I am so thankful that even though I have had troubles during these last two pregnancies, that our precious babies have always been protected! God is good!!

No comments: