CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nada

Wish I had something interesting to share today... a story to tell, a great baby update or a recipe we tried. But, I have nothing! Bed rest has consumed my soul (I'm kidding). I am still pregnant for 13 more days and I am still on bedrest. The only update on that, is that my blood pressures still aren't great, I still have protein and kidney battles, still on bed rest but Brittyn still looks perfect and is weighing in around 6lb 9oz. There ya have it, folks. I have been to the doctor a total of four times this week by Friday but we did get some precious looks at Brittyn's face when we had an ultrasound with the high risk doctor yesterday! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!

Anyways.. Here is what I have been doing...
  • Stalking Find Hailey Dunn and The Big Country Homepage.. praying for one of our precious West Texas babies that has been missing for over two weeks now. Things aren't looking good and the drama continues to unfold. Pray for this sweet little girl!!
  • Trying to convince a 2 year old, that really wants a Dora birthday party, that I really don't want to plan a Dora birthday party.. :) I was thinking more like an ice cream party, a ladybug party, or a circus party!! She isn't buying any of those ideas so looks like I will be planning a late March Dora party.. with a smile.. I think! :) So, if any of you know of any Dora party ideas.. send them my way!!
  • I've been obsessing over etsy.com for big sister/middle sister/little sister shirts! My awesome cousin, that has an amazing embroidering machine, has made the shirts for the girls to wear when Brittyn is born! I can't wait to get them in the mail and post pictures!!
  • I've been thinking about my checklist of things to get done before Brittyn is born and wishing that I wasn't on bed rest to get them done. I'm kidding, it's mostly complete.. but I still browse the list on my phone everyday..
I've been working on all the paper work that has to be done for me to be off work for FMLA and maternity leave. It is an ordeal... let me tell you! 

  • And I have been enjoying being the mommy to these two precious angels before we become a family of FIVE!

My heart is overflowing with joy and excitement to meet Brittyn and it still makes me anxious to know Happy wont be the "baby" anymore. I remember the exact same feeling with Braelyn when Happy was about to be born... so I know we will be just fine. But it's still bittersweet :) Brittyn will be here in less then two weeks and our family will be complete. Thanks for all your prayers and messages as we battle through these last couple weeks on pregnancy with preeclampsia. I appreciate every one of our precious friends and family!!

No comments: