CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Ashley's baby shower & some randoms..

On Sunday, we had Ashley's baby shower (Jeff's cousin) at his grandma's house. It was such a good turn out. I believe Ashley now has everything she needs and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Addison Paige!

Look at all these girls (above)! In case you didn't know, there are only two boys in the family. Jeff has one uncle (who has a daughter lol) and then there is Jeff. I am currently the only girl married into this family LOL!


In other news..
Is it okay that this Swine Flu news is more than just barely bothering me? It's just plain scary! Last I heard was 40 people currently infected and 100 already dead. Many of these cases in Texas..

Back in my earlier blogging days, you might remember Top Five Fridays but somewhere along the line I got bored with it (and ran out of top things to share). Anyone have any other cute blogging ideas you would want me to share? If so, email me some tips at mommyloftin@yahoo.com I have a couple ideas in my head but nothing solid yet..

Have a blessed week..

No comments: