CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

March of Dimes Walk 4/25/09

We had a great time this morning. The weather was cloudy but not too hot at all.. it was perfect. Sam, Virginia, Jenn and I met up with all the kids and walked our three miles. The kids had a blast on the big bounce houses and it was definitely a good time. Our team raised $680 for March of Dimes and it was a great feeling. I think my parents would be proud of the work we did in my brother, Thomas' name, and for all the premature babies all over the world. What a blessing it is to have two healthy, full term babies who were blessed with a healthy birth. Those are small things we take for granted. If you are ever given the chance to do any work for March of Dimes, I would highly recommend the experience!

I did it all for this little guy.. Can't wait to meet you in Heaven, Brother!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

looks like you had fun! Thanks, wish we could have been there!!