CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

We have a WALKER!!

In case you missed it on my myspace bulletin, my twitter status, my facebook note or on the email I sent out..

I think we can finally say that Miss Happy is walking! The last two days have been more walking than crawling. It only took her 12 months to learn so we are pretty excited, haha! She loves walking, by the way, and probably could walk better if she would slow down but she would rather run! Here she is walking across our living room tonight...



Precious baby, you make Mommy so proud!

1 comment:

Kim Demspey said...

Omg! Shes walking now?! Its been so long since I've seen the girls. They are more precious than ever!