CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Favorite Blogs

As promised here is a list of some good blogs that I read of strangers..

Hmm.. wish I had more than 9. I know there are more that I read that I just can't think of so I will add some later if they come to mind. For now, those should keep your pretty occupied. I won't even attempt summaries of each one cause it would probably take me all day but they are all worth your time. If you have a favorite blog that I need to catch up on.. please send it to me!

Because I think a blog is worthless without pictures and you need to see lots of little Corbin (Nick and Maher's new baby), here is he is at Dylan's birthday party last weekend. Can you tell how excited I get about newborn babies?! I think Jeff is just excited that someone had a baby this time that was not me! :)

Have a blessed week!

No comments: