CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Save an infants life..

Just wanted to sent out a message with a last minute reminder that tomorrow my team and I will be walking for March of Dimes here in Abilene. We are walking in honor of my brother, Thomas Lane Lochridge, who was a premature infant who did not survive.

March of Dimes is an organization that supports:

  • Research into stress and other factors that may trigger preterm labor.
  • Programs to educate pregnant women to recognize the warning signs of preterm labor.
  • Tools to help health care providers find better ways to detect women who may be at risk for preterm labor.

Please come sponsor me in my walk for a great organization at
www.marchforbabies.org/cel02a
It is fast and easy to donate. You can use a credit/debit card online or even mail in a check or cash donation. Even $1 helps! If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to leave me a comment here or email me at mommyloftin@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: