CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday!

Suprsingly, this week seems to have just flown by. I have really enjoyed some warm weather.. but not 60 mph winds of West Texas. I have been sick as a dog the past two days and the kids haven't been feeling too hot (or sleeping too well) either. Either way, the show must go on. This weekend is Crazy Dylan's 5th birthday and party. Saturday we will bounce until ours brains are fried at The Jump Around (2 PM, if you wanna come!). Then Sunday we will be doing Easter with an egg hunt that appears to be taking place indoors because we have an 80% chance of thunderstorms (thanks, it snowed on Braelyn's first Easter so first Easter's just aren't our thing apparently). On top of all that fun, Chris and Kristie will be here to share in the excitement and that means my kids will be spoiled rotten again by Monday :)
Braelyn, Ashley and I went to see Corbin again so I could hold him. Oh, how I love newborn babies! Corbin is perfect and I can't wait to watch him grow. Braelyn thinks he is the greatest because he is a boy and we don't know many baby boys :)


In other news.. here is Miss Happy walking! Sorry about the poor picture quality. I was laying on the floor taking pictures up at her and this is what happened... My baby is getting so big!!

If you haven't rented Marley and Me yet.. now is the time. We watched it in theaters and then this week rented it. I didn't cry the second time but if you havent' seen it yet.. grab some kleenex's, dog lovers.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend. Lots and lots of party and Easter pics to come soon, I'm sure.

No comments: